Senior Strategy Analyst (Job ID 2110265)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Sr. Analyst, Strategy will play a critical role in shaping the strategic direction of ADT, partnering directly with strategy team leadership and functional partners to drive value creation. In this high impact role, you will leverage your curiosity, analytical, and data driven problem solving skills to complete analysis that drives insights on our business, consumers, market, and competitive landscape. You will have the unique opportunity to support long and intermediate-term strategic planning, portfolio analysis, company-wide initiatives and prioritization, and other projects and topics that will arise.
- Provide rigorous and fact-based insights on industry, competitive landscape, macro market, and consumer perspectives
- Independently complete analysis on key business issues, including navigating ambiguity, to guide decision making with data and insights
- Conduct market and consumer analysis to identify and unlock growth opportunities, including white spaces and adjacencies, while understanding risks and trade-offs
- Support alignment of the strategic planning process with other relevant processes within ADT (e.g. budgeting/capital planning, resource allocation, monthly/quarterly monitoring and reporting).
- Support efforts on growth strategy that deliver ADT’s long-term vision, such as where to play, how to win, and what capabilities are required to make game changing industry impact
- Work with leadership to ensure ADT is well position to achieve its mid-term and long-term strategic objectives
- Partner and influence cross-functional teams on a case-by-case basis to deliver strategic insights and outcomes (e.g., decisions, partnership, etc.)
- Develop relationships across the enterprise and externally that facilitate insights and impact of ADT’s strategic priorities
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Equivalent; MBA a plus
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience
- Experience in corporate strategy, strategy consulting, business development, finance, or related areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including sharing ideas and information across diverse audiences to drive business decisions
- Analytical and quantitative mind-set (including financial acumen) balanced by ability to draw conclusions with qualitative or imprecise information
- Requires in-depth knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and related tools, along with ability to independently complete analysis with minimal oversight
- High degree of intellectual curiosity, and passion to about learn the macro-environment and business
- Adept at building relationships with executives and peers across diverse functional areas
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with ability to work effectively with internal and external parties
- Superior problem solving and decision-making skills
- Self-driven and results oriented leader with strong performance accountability orientation
- Highest level of integrity and good judgment, with the ability to effectively deal with highly sensitive, confidential information
- Ability to travel approximately 25% of the time
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.