Senior UX Designer (Job ID 1913581)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate, Cybersecurity
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
As the Sr. UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating innovative user experiences that engage the consumer who is looking for Home/Business Security, Cybersecurity and Health monitoring, which will drive leads and help develop brand loyalty. You will work with the marketing team and be easily accessible to the various stakeholders as a problem solver because you understand their business needs and know how to effectively communicate to solve objectives. You will design and conduct UX research to improve usability implement design-thinking create intuitive flows. You will raise the level of sophistication in design and always look for new ways to make sure our website communicates our technological expertise. Furthermore, you’ll work with IT to come up with new and compelling executions that reinforce our technological sophistication that speaks to our consumer’s needs. You will supervise other designers in-house as well as being the liaison between corporate and our agency partners. You will be expected to constantly be researching new design options by researching our competitors and knowing what they are doing and how we can beat them at their game.
- Create user journeys across digital experiences, end-to-end
- Developer user personas that align with end users of technology developed by ADT
- Design UX flows, for a variety of technologies (web, mobile and emerging) in support of the all ADT digital properties (customer-facing and internal)
- Create original wireframes, with feedback from the stakeholders and technology partners
- Create engaging prototypes for usability testing
- Conduct user research using a variety of methods including online and in-person studies
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure finished products meet requirements created by Marketing and the Technical Product Team
- Deliver and receive creative assets to other digital marketing teams for use both internally and externally through their vendors
- Participate in daily standup meetings to give and receive status reports on projects that require both marketing and IT support
- Collaborate with other designers and IT support to give and receive feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture or related field
- 5+ years of overall experience in the design area, in Interactive or Agency organization
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience at an agency or advertiser a plus
- Experience with design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, etc.
- Experience in working with IT to develop best practices for front end development using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Managing other designers by influencing overall design esthetics and usability
- Must be able to translate business goals into functional strategies
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and be proficient in spreadsheet applications
- High attention to detail and high standards for deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients or business stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of best practices for web design, Apple Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design and American Disabilities Act (ADA) best practices
- Familiarity and experience working with agile methodologies, a plus
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.