Sr. Analyst, Customer Analytics
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Contact Center
The Customer Experience Advanced Analytics group serves as the company’s leading analytical authority on our existing customers, translating data into high-value, actionable insights for senior leadership and business partners, developing and refining new analyses in response to business needs, and bringing expertise on emerging trends in data analytics and predictive modeling with a focus on supporting the marketing, sales and operations groups.
This Sr. Analyst will support the operating business units and other key members of the Analytics department. He/she will be charged with uncovering customer insights and growth opportunities from ADT’s customer database and operational systems. This role involves extracting and analyzing data across all business units and functions, identifying trends and opportunities for improvement. The ideal candidate will have deep working knowledge of various analytical and statistical tools for evaluating trends and measuring performance against qualitative and quantitative objectives.
Key Responsibilities include:
·Experience with data extraction, cleansing and normalization of data inconsistencies
·Analyze ADT customer operational, demographic, 3rd party, and or big data.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· 3+ years of related experience required, 5+ years preferred
· Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in data analytics, mathematics, statistics, or similar
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft office – advanced knowledge of Excel
· Experience with Tableau, OBIEE, or equivalent tools.
· Experience and proficiency with SQL, Python and R programming languages
· Comfort with querying and manipulating large data sets
· Experience working within a big data environment preferred
· Experience using ML tools such as H2O.ai, Spark, DataRobot, or equivalent tools.
Year one Critical Success Factors include but are not limited to: