Sr. Digital Customer Experience Specialist (Job ID 2111156)
NationwideCategory Contact Center
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT, the leader in smart home security, continually strives to deliver a world-class customer experience as we continue to find new and innovative ways protect what matters most to our customers. As customer needs and perceptions about home security change, its vital that ADT evolves with it to maintain its leadership in the industry. Given the ever-evolving landscape, ADT is excited for the opportunity to serve its customers in new and engaging ways; helping develop an ecosystem of security across a customer’s home, on the go, and at work. To do this we are reimagining our Digital customer experience. If you have a passion for product management, A/B testing, and creating best-in-class user experiences, then this is the right opportunity for you!
We are looking for a strong Digital Sr. Customer Experience Specialist to join our team. The candidate would have a strong background in product management with a passion for digital technology. The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and work on multiple projects and responsibilities concurrently. This position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work under tight deadlines. The Digital Sr. Customer Experience Specialist would work closely with business leadership and cross-functionally to define and execute on features that improve the customer experience and drive KPIs, while owning the day-to-day management of aspects of the current customer digital platform.
- Partner closely with the leadership on overall product roadmap and strategy
- Work with Internal teams and external partners to develop, test and deploy new features and functionality
- Maintain short-term and long-term product roadmap and use data-driven approach to prioritize the team’s work
- Work with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
- Assist in design, testing, debugging, and creating documentation
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to determine product requirements, as well as design, and test
- Manage and develop digital self-service outlets including knowledge management
- Understanding of ADT’s app enablement strategy across its portfolio of customer apps
- Oversee Medallia’s digital footprint, analyzing customer insights and prioritizing pain points and opportunities to address
- Work with team members and subject matter experts to capture and translate product, operational and technical information into content that drives action and positive engagement.
- Monitor and report metrics associated with all activities
- BA/BS in Business, Statistics/Analytics, Customer Psychology or related field required. Masters is a plus.
- 5+ years of customer experience, communications preferred
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy and organization
- Stellar analytical ability with capability to transform online critical metric CX data into impactful insights and execute upon them.
- Familiarity of the digital landscape (texts, apps, email, etc.) and able to speak to technical expectations/needs to drive desired outcomes.
- Familiarity with home security industry or home automation services (smart home technologies) is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to accommodate diverse perspectives
- Strong presentation and/or training skills
- Ability to effectively work together with marketers, product managers, designers and engineers alike
- High proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and Word)
- Experience in effectively working in cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects in a rapid pace
- Experience with Adobe Analytics and/or Google Analytics (or similar)
- Candidate must be organized, driven, and exhibit critical thinking skill
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.