Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist- Business Channel (Job ID 2114121)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
The Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for supporting organizational resources to drive customer growth through the Business Channel and will report to the Manager, Digital Marketing. The Sr. Specialist will execute the tactical support elements of the Business marketing plan with measurable results to achieve business goals.
The Sr. Specialist will collaborate with the various marketing disciplines and external vendors to set-up, launch and track/report on advertising campaigns. The individual will possess a solid understanding of key digital business drivers and the ability to identify and establish Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) tied to business outcomes. She/he will need to prepare, interpret, and present relevant findings to the Marketing/ Sales Leadership Team.
- Build/maintain/optimize digital campaigns across paid search, display, paid social to deliver growth objectives
- Direct management of established paid search portfolio spending upwards of $5M annually
- Management of A/B testing pipeline to drive growth and efficiency across digital tactics
- Setup and maintain tracking and reporting for all efforts across acquisition tactics
- Consistently attach direct and indirect value to digital efforts while showing improvements to ROI
- Assist in translating results into digestible form for Marketing Leadership/Executive leadership presentations
- Monitor performance and synthesize trends through utilization of Google Analytics
- Develop strategies that directly contribute to meeting/exceeding the overarching Objectives and Key Results OKRs for business unit
- Work cross-functionally with internal web, creative, offer and analytics teams to execute and uncover digital marketing potential opportunities.
- Present and share LOB/SMB insights to the larger marketing org in weekly/monthly departmental meetings
- Work closely with dedicated Google/Microsoft/Facebook account teams to ensure we are staying up to date with the latest strategies
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Associates or BA Degree in marketing preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally in a matrix-managed organization
- Google Ads, SA360/CM360, Facebook, and LinkedIn Ad platform
- Google Analytics, Tableau, Google Data Studio
- Marketing automation software
- Exceptional organization and communication skills and the ability to prioritize
- Ability to work independently even when programs are complex or ambiguous
- A solid and broad foundation across multiple marketing groups
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and ensure deadlines are met
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.