Sr Mgr, Ops HV Service (Job ID 2114816)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Under the direction of the Sr. Director of HV Operations, the Director Ops HV Service is responsible for assisting in the development, strategy, streamlining and standardization of High-Volume Service. This role will be charged with the evolving the way we deliver the Service customer experience. Involved in developing performance metrics, compensation, recruiting and strategy for the Service department. The Service Director will be a key support mechanism for the Regional Operations directors for insight into performance, backlog, capacity planning and developing performance improvement plans. This role will serve as the voice and Service ambassador to all supporting business functions and channels.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain Installation strategy and playbook
- Partner with the Regional Operations Directors on communications, roll-outs, and projects to ensure full adoption
- Lead all HV Installation initiatives and projects
- Asses and adjust key performance metrics based on the needs of the business
- Analyze performance, provide insight and performance improvement recommendations to leadership.
- Understand the Installation functions within the brick and mortar field locations and consistently work to eliminate inefficient or unnecessary processes
- Formulates national strategy for Installation functions to streamline processes, policies and adjust as the business evolves.
- Collaborates with the Operational leadership teams and Project Managers to coordinate multiple projects and programs, ensuring the work products and processes of the project teams meet the business strategic goals and objectives.
- Work closely with training team to develop any necessary training or education of new processes that impact the installation teams and supporting functions
- Represent the Installation functions in any projects, initiatives and changes
- Partner business leadership, and other key stakeholders to define opportunities, and identify and prioritize projects, based on predefined criteria (near-to medium-term improvements to the core business, growth and market expansion, and foundational initiatives).
- Work to standardize the functions branch to branch while making the necessary adjustments to accommodate local market anomalies
- Develop and manage performance measures that align with the overall business strategy and function
- Clearly communicates what the strategic business programs will and will not deliver.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- The pay range for this role is $94,500 - $189,000 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
- Four (4) year degree, advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years of applicable strategy, finance or other highly analytical experience
- Deep understanding of the Installation functions as well as the supporting functions
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with all levels of the organization. Able to convey data in a straightforward fashion for a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven track record of leading successful National initiatives.
- Ability to champion the benefits of solutions and process improvements in achieving higher levels of business performance.
- Demonstrated ability of problem solving creatively and think outside the norm.
- Proven track ecord of implementing change successfully
- Ability to manage highly complex programs
- Display working knowledge within differing types of projects (I.E.: new product introductions, business process optimization, cost reductions, etc.)
- Demonstrates a high level of industry and business knowledge
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.