Sr. Product Owner eCommerce (Job ID 2115016)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Orchestrate all aspects of a strategic eCommerce plan and deliver an exceptional shopping experience for customers.
- Oversee the eCommerce website with a focus on customer experience and conversion optimization
- Be a key component in developing the effective planning and execution of an ecommerce strategy, working cross-functionally with teams to ensure QA and timely delivery.
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and process optimization initiatives such as implementing ecommerce software and other industry best practices.
- Collaborate with Engineering and Design organization on all aspects of ecommerce product development lifecycle.
- Maintain short- and long-term product roadmap and use data-driven approach to prioritize the team’s work
- Develop strategic and tactical ecommerce initiatives to maximize sales and revenue.
- Collaborate with marketing, pricing and sales organization to effectively leverage ADT products and services across the ecommerce user experience.
- Work with consumer insight teams and external agency partners to develop, test and deploy new features and functionality.
- Collaborate with marketing and agency teams to create a holistic and fully integrated user experience across a diverse digital ecosystem.
- Work with internal marketing and agency analytic teams to develop dashboards, reporting processes and KPIs to monitor and optimize sales performance.
- Monitor and report metrics associated with all activities.
- BA degree in business, Marketing or related field
- MBA preferred
- 5-8 years of experience as a product manager in consumer-facing ecommerce and/or digital marketing organization
- Must have strong background in B2C ecommerce
- Strong understanding of enterprise-level eCommerce platform
- Record of building products with a measurable business impact
- Demonstrated strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives.
- Working knowledge of latest digital marketing, technology and media consumption trends
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and technical to think strategically and succeed in a dynamic environment
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.