Sr. UX Designer- Boca Raton (Job ID 2015661)
Boca Raton, Florida
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
ADT is searching for a tech-forward Sr. UX Designer to be responsible for creating innovative user experiences that engage website visitors shopping for home and business security. As a Senior UX Designer you will champion dynamic user experiences and provide input on every aspect of UX across ADT’s web properties, from research and concepting to design and information architecture. This position requires a keen eye for detail, creativity, story-telling, and problem-solving abilities with a customer-first approach. Design goals will focus on creating interest and consideration for lead acquisition, engaging online shoppers to drive ecommerce conversion, and developing brand loyalty. This role is part of the Marketing team and you will work closely with leaders across Marketing, Sales, and Product teams. You will design and conduct UX research to improve usability and implement design-thinking to create intuitive flows. You will raise the level of sophistication in design and always look for new ways to make sure our website properly communicates our tech forward brand. Furthermore, you’ll work with Engineering to come up with new and compelling executions that reinforce our technological sophistication that speaks to our consumer’s needs. You will collaborate with other designers as well as being the liaison between corporate and our agency partners. You will be expected to constantly investigate new design by researching our competitors, knowing what they are doing and how we can beat them at their game.
- Create end-to-end user journeys across digital experiences
- Developer user personas that align with end users of technology developed by ADT
- Design UX flows, for a variety of technologies (web, mobile and emerging) in support of the all ADT digital properties (customer-facing and internal)
- Create original wireframes, with feedback from the stakeholders and technology partners
- Solve problems using design because you understand business needs and know how to effectively communicate to solve objectives
- Create engaging prototypes for usability testing
- Conduct user research using a variety of methods including online and in-person studies
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing to ensure finished products meet requirements created by Marketing and the Technical Product Team
- Deliver and receive creative assets to other digital marketing teams for use both internally and externally through their vendors
- Participate in daily standup meetings to give and receive status reports on projects that require both marketing and IT support
- Collaborate with other designers and IT support to give and receive feedback
Bachelor’s degree in User Experience Design, Human Computer Interaction, Information Architecture or related field
- 5+ years of overall experience in the design area, in Interactive or Agency organization
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience at an agency or advertiser a plus
- Experience with design software such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Zeplin, InVision, Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Experience in working with IT to develop best practices for front end development using HTML, CSS, and jQuery
- Managing other designers by influencing overall design esthetics and usabili
Skills & Knowledge:
- Must be able to translate business goals into functional strategies
- Must possess strong communication and presentation skills and be proficient in spreadsheet applications
- High attention to detail and high standards for deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work closely with clients or business stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of best practices for web design, Apple Human Interface Guidelines, Material Design and American Disabilities Act (ADA) best practices
- Familiarity and experience working with agile methodologies, a plus
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.