Staff IT Auditor
Boca Raton, Florida
Category Accounting and Finance
TheADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automationsolutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broadand pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactivehome and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customerneeds for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered inBoca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven millioncustomers, and it employs approximately 17,500 people at 200 locations. Moreinformation is available at http://www.adt.com/.
The Staff IT Auditor is an entry-level position withinInternal Audit and is responsible for assisting with risk-based audits oftechnology infrastructure, information security, business applications system,and significant projects. The Staff IT Auditor will interact with Information Technologyfunction as well as financial and operational management personnel across thecompany.
- Carry out the vision and mission of Internal Audit to enhance and protect organizational value:
- Assist with executing internal audit procedures to identify and define audit issues and root causes.
- Assist in the validation and design and effectiveness of ADT’s internal control infrastructure, identifying control improvements, gaps, and issues with control execution within IT processes.
- Promote a zero-tolerance control environment where fraud or noncompliance is unacceptable and difficult to conceal.
- Assist Management and Sr Auditors with operational reviews.
- Assist with testing the effectiveness of Internal Controls.
- Assist in identifying process gaps and inefficiencies
- Assist in identifying and reporting of issues during the audit.
- Provide concise and meaningful updates to leadership.
- Actively participate in initiatives aimed at improving Internal Audit's processes and procedures.
- Participate in a variety of special projects.
- Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in an area of Computer Science or Engineering, Management Information Systems, or Accounting/Finance.
- 0-2 years related experience in an audit role.
- Professional designation of CISA, CISM, CISSP and/or CIA preferred, but not required.
- Possess a working knowledge in the areas of Information Security and Technology.
- Willing to travel up to 25% in US and Canada.
- Possess a high energy level and strong work ethic with a commitment to continuous improvement in a dynamic and changing environment that strives to exceed expectations.
- Possess the drive to gain quickly good knowledge and understanding of the policies and procedures of ADT.
- Interact well with different people and able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess strong written and oral communications skills, and proficient analytical skills. Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a diverse team environment.