General Operations Manager - Bothell, WA (Job ID 2016427)
Categories General Management, Corporate
- Implements multi-year business and profitable growth strategies for the area to deliver P&L AOP targets; drives increased market share by managing financial performance and delivering financial commitments
- Grows sales including executing on specific targets to increase Pulse penetration within the Area
- Develops a strong understanding of area marketplace and trends; identifies opportunities and works with RGM to determine how to implement new across the region
- Identifies creative growth opportunities and recommends innovative strategies for ADT to continue growing revenue and improve overall market share
- Develop and deliver on human capital strategy in order to enable execution of business plan
- Leads area team by providing clarity of vision and expectations; role modeling effective coaching and performance feedback, prioritizing resources; facilitating alignment of the team and partners
- Develops and executes a strong talent management plan including talent assessment, selection, empowerment, coaching, motivation and retention of top talent; builds and develops succession plans and pipeline of talent
- Cultivate employee engagement and positive employee relations environment through robust and regular employee communications, performance feedback, reward and recognition culture, and focused employee development
- Collaborate directly with Residential, Small Business, Operations, Marketing and Human Resources to execute on the overall Business Plan
- Employs a diverse and creative communications framework to align employees and generate understanding and commitment to achieving the business plan
- Promotes inclusion amongst the team by role modeling and supporting business diversity objectives
- Drives speed and accountability of plans through effective engagement
- Manages operational excellence and efficiency through process improvement, effective analytics, and strong financial planning while fostering a culture that demonstrates ADT’s commitment to employee, community and our mission of creating customers for life
- Executes and manages annual budgets including area level P&Ls; provides regular reporting and communication to key stakeholders regarding the health of the market and ADT’s business performance; when appropriate provide a mitigation strategy for any projected short falls
- Implements Sales team self-generated lead (SGL) targets and strategies, ensuring a fair and consistent process in lead allocation
- Actively partners with HR and other teams to drive technician development and in implementing union and positive employee relations strategies
- Drives customer obsession by enabling flawless execution in customer experience, install and field services, improving Customer Obsession Index scores
- Ensures compliance and the highest ethical standards in all processes, including do-not-call, internal SOPs, field behaviors, etc.
- Champions EHS&W strategies and programs to meet our near and long term safety goals
- Ensures strong commitment and collaboration to executing service level agreements
- Implements corporate-wide initiatives to drive customer experience, process improvements, efficiencies, culture and talent initiatives to advance the business
- Accountable for delivering Customer Obsession index targets and Attrition targets for his/her area.
- Bachelor’s Degree required. Masters Degree or progress toward preferred.
- 5 – 10 years of business experience in sales and / or operations, with a minimum of 5 years of related Field Leadership experience preferably within the service industry and/ or with security, and previous Business Growth P&L responsibility preferred
- Assessing, coaching, and developing talent and managing multi-disciplinary organizations
- Establishing business direction and executing strategy development and implementation
- Leading a significant business Unit of like/similar size ($xxMM-$xxMM); scoping, designing, and implementing business solutions to build/grow a market
- Influencing business decisions in a highly matrixed organization
- Exceeding predetermined revenue, share, and customer obsession objectives
- Familiarity or proven experience with Precision leadership a plus.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.