Commercial Security Consultant
Category Business Development
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
The Commercial Sales Consultant is a sales representative that specializes in growing customer verticals within commercial intrusion, fire, access control, surveillance products and services. This individual will work within an assigned territory to provide a consultative, integrated solution to potential and existing commercial customers.
- Create new market share through prospecting and developing a new customer base.
- Strengthen existing customer partnerships within commercial accounts.
- Cultivate new leads through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold- calling.
- Efficiently manage territory resources to maximize daily production and customer relationships
- Provide security consultations to customers that include design, scope of work, theory of operation and solution integration.
- Promote and cross sell all ADT products and services.
- Collaborate with product and manufacturing representatives and operational counterparts.
- College Degree preferred, must have High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B sales representative, preferably in the security, telecom or technology industry.
- Proficient in system design applications, bidding tools, customer management, Microsoft, etc.
- Experience with integrated video surveillance, access control, and fire preferred.
Skills & Competencies:
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to executives.
- Proven ability to generate leads
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Business Acumen
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Results driven
- Team Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Forward Thinker
- Must have valid driver’s license issued by the State in which they reside.
Rewards and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation packages - Base + Uncapped Commissions, Bonuses.
- Mileage and Cell Phone Reimbursement.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Supplementary Insurance Plans
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement, Corporate Discounts, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Paid Holidays.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com