Small Business Sales Representative- Burnaby (Job ID 1910233)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
- Sell products within assigned territory, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Identify prospects utilizing creative lead generating techniques.
- Present sales presentation and proposal to prospects, identifying positive features and advantages of our products and services over those of the competition. Adhere to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
- Follow up with prospects.
- Prepare final contract for signature.
- Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
- Post installation follow-up.
- Maintain customer retention by affirming customer satisfaction after the completion of both 6 and 12 months of service
- High school degree or equivalent
- College Degree preferred
- 2+ years prior business to business sales experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must possess strong communication, negotiating, and time management skills
- Flexible Style; perseverance; action oriented; interpersonal savvy
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach); customer focused
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for local travel, nights and weekends to accommodate the customers' agenda
- Ambitious results oriented individual with entrepreneurial drive
ADT Security Services Canada, Inc. is committed to treating all people in a way that allows them to maintain their dignity and independence. We believe in integration and equal opportunity. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at email@example.com if you require accommodation. We will work with all applicants to accommodate their individual accessibility needs.