Matrix Sales Manager (Job ID 1913542)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
- Manage a staff of Sales Representatives responsible for selling products within assigned territory where territories may overlap between Residential and Small Business (Matrix) groups, maintaining assigned sales quota and following established guidelines.
- Recruit, train, and coach new sales representatives.
- Implement and administer sales programs in Matrix markets to maximize opportunities.
- Ensure adherence to current ADT policies, procedures, products, programs, pricing, techniques, technologies, and services through communication and regular sales meetings.
- Develop sales representatives for advancement and success by appraising and communicating performance and job expectations.
- College Degree in Sales and Marketing or other related degree, or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years proven previous sales/sales supervisory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexible Style ("do whatever it takes" approach).
- Aptitude for problem solving; ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach.
- Ability to travel, nights and weekends, to accommodate the Customer's agenda.
- Strong analytical ability.
- Demonstrated managerial skills.