Residential Alarm Installer Cheektowaga NY
Cheektowaga, New York
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
What we offer:
·Medical, Dental andVision Insurance
·Flexible work schedule
·Mileage reimbursement& cell phone allowance
·401(K) with 100% matchup to 5% - 3 year vesting period!
- Installs, dismantles, and reconstructs equipment required by customer or ADT order.
- Makes connections and required adjustments as directed; test operation of all components of each system to the signal-receiving center to properly establish service.
- Evaluates information furnished for the job, delivered materials, layout of customer's premises and practical routes for cable, conduit and/or wiring.
- Promptly reports defective material or equipment, inaccuracies or omissions in job information that may result in inadequate protection for customer use.
- Follows safety practices to safeguard against injury and damage to property.
- Safeguards against loss of unused materials, ladders, and tools on a job site or office location.
- Cleans up debris from installation, patches drill holes, and returns unused materials.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High School degree or equivalent mandatory.
- Electronic Trade School training desired
- 1-2 years Alarm maintenance/installation experience
- Excellent communications skills required.
- Valid driver's license.