Health Territory Account Executive (Job ID 1912627)
Category Business Development
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
An ADT Health Territory Account Executive will be responsible for managing existing government and private pay accounts as well as growing new business opportunities across multiple channels within assigned market territory. This front-line sales role is responsible for engaging with accounts from multiple sales channels to ensure the ADT Health product is being sold. The ADT Health Territory Account Executive and work closely and take direction from their assigned Health Regional Sales Manager to properly manage assigned market territory. The ADT Health Territory Account Executive will coordinate with the Health Regional Sales Manager and the ADT Government Contracting Team regarding enterprise and government opportunities. This is primarily an account management role with a secondary focus on business development to identify additional opportunities with the goal of growing sales volume from multiple channels within the assigned geography. The types of accounts that this position will be responsible for managing will include:
- Existing ADT Residential and Small Business field sales reps as well as technicians across multiple Sales & Service (SSO) locations
- ADT dealer channel sales locations
- Regional and national enterprise 3rd party partnerships
- Bulk business contract sales opportunities
- Home Owners Association (HOA) locations
- Other business opportunities
Upon the direction of the Regional Health Sales Manager for the assigned geography, this position will entail:
- Accountable for delivering the sales unit and revenue plan for the assigned geography, with a priority on visiting existing account locations and opportunities.
- Conducting training presentations.
- Ongoing support for multiple channel sales teams.
- Coaching and ride-alongs with sales representatives.
- Completing In-services with government agencies.
- Attending tradeshows and provider meetings.
- Maintain and support the SSO training of the Health product line and equipment to ensure the sales representatives are selling the Health product.
- Supports execution of a sound business plan to engage in each market with the managers and sales representatives to promote growth of the ADT Health organization.
- Coordinates with the Regional Health Sales Manager to identify new revenue opportunities with third party partners.
- Serves as a key contact and liaison for assigned accounts within the assigned territory.
- Tracking daily and weekly account management activity.
- Provide weekly, monthly and other progress reports as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Travel required (80%+) within assigned geography.
- Associate degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3 to 5 years’ sales experience, or related industry sales or customer service experience working with account development, business development and/or account management.
- Background should include the ability to successfully handle multiple challenges and prioritize responsibilities.
- Account management sales experience preferred.
- Strong communications, presentation and time management skills
- Able to balance time and manage multiple channel accounts
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated with a proven ability to both work within a team and alone.
- Solid business skills.
- Must be conceptually oriented with the ability to think and act strategically.
- Ability to influence, train, develop, and motivate agency personnel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills in a Microsoft Office Environment.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Reporting line, Reports and Location:
- The ADT Health Territory Account Executive will report directly to the Regional Health Sales Manager. There is an expectation that the successful candidate will be able to spend more than 80% of their time traveling within their assigned geography.
- Work well within the both government and private pay accounts in territory footprint.
- Must be located within the assigned geographical territory.
- Must be located near a major airport.
- Base pay plus variable compensation component.
- Note: The Health Territory Account Executive will only receive the base compensation component during the first month training period. No additional training nor variable compensation will be provided for first month.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com