Commercial System Compliance Representative (Job ID 2113115)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The primary function of the System Compliance Representative is to quote & sell deficiency repair work that has been identified during contracted fire and life safety system inspections. This position will also evaluate all inspection reports & file for the assigned Branch/Location
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Evaluation of all District inspection reports & quoting deficient items within 48hrs.
- Following up on all outstanding quotes with the customer to drive sales within the District.
- Filing of all inspection reports & preparing package to submit to the local AHJ. Also reporting in Compliance Engine & Brycer, as required
- Salesforce Management & updating of local Deficiency Tracker.
- Sending disclaimer letters to customers & local AHJ that have not approved deficiency quotes, as well as any additional duties assigned by the local Service Manager &/or GM.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Customer Service background
- Fire Alarm, Sprinkler, or Suppression Industry experience
- Administrative experience
- High customer phone call background, with an emphasis on telephone prospecting
- Administration background
- Mechanical or electrical field service experience
- Two years inside sales experience
Skills & Experiences
- Excellent presentation and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office programs, excel, word and web based programs
- Highly motivated and success driven
- Upon being awarded position, must be able to complete a defined training program
- Ability to successfully close sales with a positive customer experience
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.