Commercial ATM Service Tech II (Job ID 2013628)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The basic function is to perform maintenance and repair to financial/ATM equipment, pneumatic banking systems, bank locks, mechanical systems as well as CCTV and access control systems. Works with minimal supervision and may provide training and assistance to less senior technicians or trainees.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Provide continuity of customer operations and a high level of customer satisfaction/service to the clients.
- Provide maintenance and repairs on Financial/ATM equipment and other electro-mechanical equipment at various locations within assigned territory.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to pneumatic banking systems.
- Provide maintenance and repairs to various bank locks and mechanical systems.
- Provide ability to service and troubleshoot ATMs as well as CCTV and access control systems
- Follow troubleshooting guidelines and refer to technical/parts manuals, change notices and bulletins, modification notices, etc. in order to diagnose & repair equipment or systems. Whenever possible, all work performed should be reviewed with the customer.
- Provide knowledge of basic electricity and electronic theory and the ability to apply that knowledge to duties involved in engineering functions such as evaluation testing and installation of various pieces of bank equipment.
- Exhibit effective customer service skills by consistently communicating with service coordinator, dispatcher, management, and customers to ensure complete customer satisfaction experience.
- Attends training classes when offered
- Complete monthly vehicle reports in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate truck inventory to ensure timely responses to customers’ needs.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must handle other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
The pay range for this role is $24.23 - $32.30 hourly and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Skills & Experience):
- Minimum of High School Diploma/Vocational Training.
- Minimum requirement: Three (3) years “plus” of technical experience with low voltage systems, banking systems and integrated security equipment.
- Must have a valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and clear a drug screening.
- NCR ATM Certification must be obtained within three (3) to six (6) months of entry into the position.
- Exposure to outside weather conditions, risk of electrical shock, and harsh work environments.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; reach with hands and arms; push; pull; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk and hear.
- Use vision abilities including: close, distance, peripheral, depth, and color.
- Work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions/circumstances such as with ladders, scaffolding, high lift equipment, wires, ducts, crawl spaces, attics, above ceilings, etc.
- Lift, move, and hold up to approximately 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work a full-time, flexible schedule with “on call availability” and must be able to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to drive a motor vehicle (day and evenings) for extended time periods.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.