Dealer Business Relations Coordinator (Job ID 2112213)
Category Business Development
***This role can be based from any ADT location nationwide.***
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
Business Relations Coordinator serves as the primary contact for our dealers in support of daily operational functions. This role is accountable for telephone, email and occasionally in-person transactions between ADT and independent Authorized Dealers. Provide support and assist the dealers in the day-to-day functions of the funding process via a telephone call queue and email queue along with outbound contacts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming emails/phone calls on all information regarding the Authorized Dealer Program, to include dealers, SSO, Regional Directors, ADT Corp and internal departments.
- Process miscellaneous funding transactions such as Companion Service, Equifax/TRW, contract monitoring fees and provide backup using ADT databases
- Accountable for research and resolutions of all contracts that are initially declined for purchase.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in the ADT Authorized Dealer Program policies and procedures
- Review weekly reports and provide feedback and solutions to the dealers
- Support and cross-train with peers to provide coverage for vacations and PTO
- Assist with special projects, as necessary.
- Accountability as primary resource for assigned dealers
- Maintain current and up to date knowledge of dealer activities and issues
- Process incoming cleanup, email, mail, faxes and other documents
- Research and provide recommendations for resolution of all presidential and escalated complaints
- Monitor activity for fraudulent or deceptive practices, reporting concerns to leadership for risk mitigation
- Provide new dealer trainings
- Pre-audit all bulk and special funding as required to support acquisitions
- Adhere to SLAs for responsiveness to internal and external customers
- Meet quality assurance standards for excellence ensuring best in class support of our dealers
The pay range for this role is $13.89 - $23.13 hourly and is based on experience and qualifications.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Supplemental voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral program
- Employee discount program
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years in a customer service role, or general business experience
- Professional experience using computer software
- Business to Business relations and support preferred
- MS Word and Excel required.
- MS Outlook preferred
- MS Windows
- Creative problem-solver
- Business Acumen with basic accounting skills
- Ability to function within a team environment
- Exceptional Written and verbal skills
- Demonstrated independent judgment skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Type 35 wpm
- Excellent customer service skills
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.