Program Manager, Wireless Solutions (Job ID 2114619)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Program Manager-Wireless Solutions
As champion of ADT Commercial’s emerging wireless communications solutions, the Program Manager-Wireless Solutions within ADTC’s National Fire & Life Safety Team (NFLST) will be responsible for strategic and tactical program design and implementation in support of a national expansion of Public Safety ERRCS / BDA / DAS and Commercial DAS solution capabilities throughout the company. This role is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Emergency Communications Systems with the goal to grow the business within the current client base and new clients.
How you will do it:
- Go-to-Market: collateral generation, distribution, and GTM training to internal sales and branch management personnel.
- Business development: create and maintain relationships with OEMs, AHJs, and NAMs in the promotion of ADTC wireless solution capabilities.
- Support operations: vet and on-board cabling subcontractors, toolset recommendation and volume price negotiations, sales training development and execution; technical training development (execution by others).
- Promote / advocate / evangelize ADTC’s ERRCS capabilities (standalone or packaged with fire alarm systems) with AHJs, A&Es, GCs, and ECs via direct contact, webinar execution, whitepapers or other collateral creation, distribution, and promotion.
- Maintain subject matter expertise via OEM/industry certifications, seminar attendance, other learning opportunities
- Sales support: timely wireless systems sales opportunity qualification, proposals & pricing generation in cooperation with and response to NAMs’ and regions/branch AMs’ requests. Present results, as needed, to clients in cooperation with ADTC sales personnel.
- NA & District Relationship: work collaboratively with the NAMs, GMs & salespeople to influence key revenue opportunities with our clients.
- Craft specifications for wireless systems, integrating ADTC’s unique value proposition, with goal of embedding into A&E firms’ published specification sets.
- Sales enablement: develop and execute wireless-specific technical sales training for NAMs and branch AEs.
- Operations enablement: develop and support wireless-specific technical training for branch field technicians.
- Coordinate work in concert with other NFLST team members
- Provide industry codes & standards support to local branches and NFLST.
The pay range for this role is $82,252.44 - $152,754.53 annually and is based on experience and qualifications.
- 12 years of experience in wireless systems integration and some combination of customer-facing roles such as solution architect, technical sales, marketing, vendor relations, sales engineering, and project management.
- BS Engineering, other technical degree, or equivalent work experience
- FCC GROL (Federal Communications Commission General Radio Operator License)
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent, fast-paced and demanding team environment.
- Proficient at uncovering key issues and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective listening and presentation skills.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.