Installation Manager - Duluth (Job ID 2012780)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
This position is responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Commercial Installation work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District installation work force and Corporate Installation. Plans, implements and manages the activities of the installation work force and ensures familiarity and training of product skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly commercial installation activity to include individual installers' efforts and results.
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates a high level of quality and timely installation to customers for maximum retention.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Installation.
- Assists commercial sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems and systems designed.
- Conducts meetings monthly. Communicates current installation policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Key interactions with General Manager, Regional Operations Manager, engineers, fire planners, estimators and sales organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- 5 to 7 years’ progressive management experience in commercial or high volume, high impact operation
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.