Commercial Service Team Manager (Job ID 1913154)
Earth City, Missouri
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
This position is responsible for planning, implementing and managing the activities of the Commercial Service work force for a designated district. Key liaison between District service work force and Corporate Operations. Plans, implements and manages the activities of the service team work force and ensures familiarity and training of product skills.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly commercial service activity to include individual service technicians' efforts and results.
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates a high level of quality and timely service and monitoring go-backs to customers for maximum retention.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district service work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Operations.
- Assists high volume and small business sales force by developing low service costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems to service customers
- Conducts meetings monthly. Communicates current service tech policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Develops and maintains an effective high volume work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Key interactions with General Manager, Regional Operations Manager and sales organization.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Four-year degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 to 7 years’ progressive management experience high volume, high impact operation
Additional Skills and Certifications:
- Ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Attention to detail
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com