Fire Alarm/Fire Sprinkler Deficiency Representative (Job ID 2110023)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quote all inspection deficiencies within (48) hours of inspection
- Follow up on deficiency proposals
- Close sufficient sales to meet and exceed sales plan objectives.
- Develop and maintain an active proposal pipeline that will support achieving the assigned sales quota.
- Ensure that all customer and prospecting activity is entered and maintained in salesforce.com CRM database
- Conduct building surveys to support proposal development
- Maintain correct and complete records of all sales related activities.
- Submit all required sales reports, expenses, competitive activity and correspondence in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop a positive ongoing relationship with customers to ensure that Red Hawk is meeting requirements to ensure long-term customer loyalty.
- Sell central station monitoring agreements to new and prospective clients
- Perform customer agreement renewals as needed
- Support the Service and Inspection Department towards achieving customer excellence, as well as with other Departments to generate leads for service, equipment, or system upgrades.
- Meet key objectives of Annual Sales Plan.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Minimum High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline or equivalent experience preferred.
- One to three years of sales experience in a related business with a proven successful record of accomplishment, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software products.
- Must have the ability to persuade and close sales.
- Must have the ability to handle a variety of situations encountered during sales process and disciplined to work with limited supervision.
- Will conduct background and drug test
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Ability to work a full time schedule
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.