Fire Alarm Inspection Supervisor (Job ID 2115044)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Ensures the service group meets company gross profit objectives through field productivity, scheduling, maximizing billings, and controlling costs.
- Provides adequate supervision and personnel deployment and utilization and materials purchasing and coordination to ensure maximum profit potential.
- Manages all indirect cost and expense below budget levels.
- Accomplishes work within client and company agreed parameters.
- Provides timely and adequate sales support to ensure field technicians are fully productive. Sets realistic schedule for self and subordinates to ensure maximum utilization of resources and timely completion of tasks.
- Directly coordinate activities of work force to generate sales at or above company standards.
- Determines staffing requirements, interview, hire, develop and manage new employees, or oversee those personnel processes including performance management.
- Prepares budget, manage revenues and expenses, drive new customer acquisitions, ensure great customer service and manage and prepare reports to document results.
- Authorize all expenditures handled directly by the department in adherence to company policy.
- May engineer, plan, schedule, service, program and or install simple to complex fire alarms systems and/or programming panels.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED; 2-4 year degree in a technical field from accredited college or university
- NICET Level I or II Certification in Fire Alarm Systems Eng.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience inspecting, testing and repairing life safety systems with a minimum of 3 years of lead or supervisory experience. Strong understanding of fire, CCTV, security and card access systems, low-voltage systems, installation and testing.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups.
- Experience with employee relations, talent management/engagement, team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule
- Proficient in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat and database (software) programs.
- Physical requirements may include, but are not limited to: climbing up or down ladders, occasional lifting up to 50lbs, stairs, scaffolding, ramps and the like; remaining in a stationary position, often standing or sitting for prolonged periods; moving about to accomplish tasks or moving from one worksite to another; moving in different positions to accomplish tasks in various environments including tight and confined spaces; and general office duties including use of a computer.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.