Sprinkler Operations Supervisor (Job ID 2110536)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Ensures service and installation groups meet company gross profit objectives through field productivity, scheduling, maximizing billings, and controlling costs.
- Manage and direct the daily operations of the Department, including Dispatch, Service and Install.
- Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Lead billing and costing meetings for projects. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company.
- Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities including hiring, development, productivity, employee engagement and disciplinary responsibility.
- Coordinate and monitor subcontractors to ensure professional quality, timely and cost effective installation and service delivery process. Monitor performance and implement improvements.
- Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as efficient maintenance of project paperwork to include contracts, revisions, estimates, work drawing and specifications. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Engage in regular communications with sales, customers and vendors to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Minimum of High School Diploma/GED; 2-4 year degree in a technical field from accredited college or university.
- 3+ years of industry experience with strong understanding of fire, CCTV, security and card access systems, low-voltage systems, installation and testing.
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and practices.
- Experience with employee relations, talent management/engagement, team building, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Superior management skills, excellent time management, planning, and forward-thinking skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to work with and influence peers and management.
- Expert familiarity with applicable codes (i.e. NFPA 25 and NFPA 72).
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds occasionally. Perform work in unusual and sometimes difficult positions such as climbing ladders, scaffolding and high lift equipment up to 40 feet, working in ducts, crawl spaces, above ceilings, etc.
- Available for travel, which may include nights and weekends to accommodate customer’s schedule.
Other (for internal purposes only)
- Valid driver's license with acceptable record, will conduct background and drug test