Customer Sales and Retention Specialist (Job ID 2114159)
Category Contact Center
ADT has been in the business of helping save lives since 1874. As the #1 smart home security provider in the U.S., we help protect and connect families, businesses and larger commercial customer every day. Our continuous innovation, advanced technology and strategic partnerships deliver products and services that help protect life and valuables, whether at home, your business or on the go. And as times change, so do we.Above all, our mission is clear: we help save lives for a living. Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join our team today and put purpose behind your paycheck. #WeAreADT
Check out more about life at ADT here.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We are hiring for our Account Management department as a Retention Agent.
In Account Management, our pursuit to make things right is the driving force behind our customer loyalty. We are the customer’s champion - the architect who builds a bridge between what the customer wants, and the value we have to offer through an array of ADT products, led by a mission to protect lives, hopes, dreams, and futures.
- A day in the life of a Retention Agent looks like this:
- Answering incoming calls about our products and services with existing customers
- Retaining ADT customers by problem solving, deescalating customer issues and resolving account issues.
- Reviewing all contacts for accuracy while enhancing the department’s ability to maximize profitability and resolution.
- The ability to work independently to find the best solution.
We’re looking for someone with these skills:
- Experience in sales or retention
- Effective communication skills that help deescalate customer calls while problem solving
- The ability to work with multiple screens and programs open to help resolve customer issues
- Be able to interpret contracts and communicate terms and conditions
- Perform quick calculations
- Competitive pay based on experience with additional financial incentives for team members.
Start Date and Schedule
- Our department is closed on weekends, allowing our employees to receive every weekend off, no matter the shift.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to upload
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 31 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma, GED, college degree or some college experience
- Two (2) years customer retention experience
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills, computer proficiency
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. ADT strives to ensure every employee and applicant feels valued. Visit us at jobs.adt.com/diversity to learn more.