Marketing Analyst (Job ID 2110116)
Categories Marketing, Corporate
- Provide forecasts to Marketing Leadership to establish future performance expectations and guide decision making
- Communicate Marketing forecasts to Sales and Operations Leadership to guide staffing decisions
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure alignment between Marketing forecasts and overall business forecasts
- Provide data and insights to assist with annual Marketing vendor contract negotiations
- Analyze seasonal, year-over-year, and recent trending to ensure near-term and long-term forecasts are accurate
- Pulling data from databases (SQL, Business Objects, etc.) and manipulating data in Excel
- Documenting processes for ongoing, repetitive data requests
- Work with Data Services (IT) to ensure appropriate, accurate data exists for analysis
- Work with Marketing, Finance and IT leadership to build data systems to enable more robust on-demand reporting and analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis as requested
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Education – Bachelor’s degree (Business or Mathematics focus preferred)
- Professional Experience – Candidates must have proficiency with MS Office (specifically Excel) and 3-5 years of applied analytics/forecasting experience. Marketing and/or Financial analytics experience preferred.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.