Marketing Technology Product Manager (Job ID 2110109)
Categories Marketing, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to support the definition and development of our digital customer engagement platforms, helping to move them to the next level. Leveraging your technical and operational expertise in Digital Marketing with platforms like Consumer Identity management, Marketing Automation, Consumer Data Platforms (CDP) and Personalization Solutions, you will be a product owner on the Digital Experience team leading the future strategic design for building outstanding consumer experiences, improve customer engagement and drive business impact built upon these platforms.
In this role, you will partner with Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and IT teams to identify opportunities, drive the product roadmaps of these platforms and maintain a clear communication with teams throughout the organization. This is a great opportunity to be part of ADT’s digital transformation.
- Work closely with the Marketing, Sales, Customer Experience and IT organizations as a strong facilitator and collaborator.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the digital marketing product roadmaps by gathering and prioritizing business requirements, communicating product roadmap for feature development, coordinating the implementation of new features, ensuring quality feature delivery and supporting all necessary training needs for feature adoption.
- Document and identify gaps and opportunities with the current Marketing Technology (Martech) stack to inform business requirements for future state digital marketing capabilities
- Manage and improve connectivity between Martech and other ADT systems to ensure activation and attribution of customer-level data.
- Define and drive the product roadmap and feature definition for the marketing automation, consumer identify and consumer data platforms
- Gather metrics and generates reports to evaluate success of product features or opportunities
- Keep up to date with latest technologies and trends within the area.
Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as Marketing or IT
Skills & Knowledge:
- 5 years related work experience dealing with cross-functional decision making and supporting business objectives.
- Ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broad audiences
- Experience with project and development management tools, such as JIRA, Slack, or similar
- Experience in CRM, Marketing Automation, Digital Marketing and related domains
- Platform knowledge: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Sale Cloud, Google Marketing Suite
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.