Commercial and National Accounts Regional Operations Manager (Job ID 2110096)
Categories General Management, Corporate
- Partner with Area General Managers and Install/Service Team Managers to ensure Technicians are trained and proper capacity levels are maintained to deliver to customer expectations and company targets.
- Ensure integration and implementation of projects and initatives that achieve the business objectives to enhance customer satisfaction, optimize profitability, develop long-term customer loyalty. Adjust project scope, timing, and budget, as needed, based on business needs.
- Communicates current installation and service policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district operations work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Support Functions. Ensures consistency of field operations activities – inspection, service and installation.
- Trains and supports consistent and accurate Installation forecasting with the Area General Managers and Install Team Managers.
- Consistently partner with National Account Installation Department to ensure timely execution and an excellent Customer Experience for all National Account Customers
- Utilizes available data to create best practices and implement new processes in Region. Develop program strategy, direction and changes to business leadership.
- Coaches and Mentors install and service team managers on skills to drive customer and employee retention/satisfaction.
- Build and maintain a solid working relationship with the other Region’s operation managers to share best practices and to improve Customer Retention and Satisfaction for Commercial National Account installation and service.
- Champion of EHS&W policies and compliance.
- BA/BS in business management or equivalent work experience required, MBA preferred.
- Minimum eight to ten years of directly related experience within an installation and/or service environment, including 5-10 years in management; previous management experience with demonstrated progression is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated leadership within the Field Management Team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills with the capability to analyze complex business scenarios, establish action plans, set clear goals, monitor and communicate progress, and follow through on all initiatives to completion with little or no direct supervision.
- Able to maintain key relationships with both internal and external customers
- Demonstrated proficiency with ADT/P-1 financial and service automated management tools, such as MASterMind and P & L.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.