Manager, eCommerce Customer Experience - Remote (Job ID 2015181)
Category Contact Center
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The Customer Experience Communications Manager is responsible for end to end customer experience from initial sale and across the customer journey. He/she will be leading and implementing cross functional programs targeting enhanced experiences which result in customer engagement, improved retention, increased add ons/upgrades and other benefits. The candidate will be responsible for managing customer communications across multiple channels such as digital, email and direct mail.
- Define and identify Customer Base marketing programs - promotions, offers targeting “at-risk” and “high-value” customer segments based on attributes and metrics
- Define and develop Customer Lifecycle Communication campaigns (eNewsletter, ad-hoc communications, product roll-outs, trouble-shooting and eCare related campaigns, etc.)
- Coordinate and manage approval and implementation process across multiple channels including Marketing, IT, Legal, Sales and Operations
- Work with agencies and business units to understand competitive threats and develop marketing plans to protect customer base
- Develop marketing promotions and offers that appeal to business segment using multiple tactics
- Manage and work closely with internal and external business partners to develop high impact creative concepts, tactical mix and messaging
- Track and forecast actuals and projected advertising spend against budget targets and goals
- Use campaign management solution to create customer journey and touch point to improve retention and evaluate performance
- Partner closely with other departments including consumer analytics, field sales and operations, Care Centers, finance on new promotions and offers
- Track and monitor campaign impacts to measure efficiency of efforts
- Work with team members and subject matter experts to capture and translate product, operational and technical information into content that drives action and positive engagement.
- Demonstrate superior communications skills across departments, as cross-functional support for multiple enterprise initiatives will be common place
- Develop customer base marketing programs driving incremental gains in retention
- Improve customer satisfaction by developing comprehensive customer lifecycle communications program
- Increase engagement and action-based metrics across the customer base
- Develop campaign-based strategies to address issues and opportunities across the customer base
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Communications.
- 5+ years of customer experience, communications or marketing experience preferred
- Familiarity with home security industry or home automation services (smart home technologies) is a plus.
- Strong organization skills: Ability to manage multiple competing assignments, deal with short timeframes, and prioritize deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills: Comfort with interacting with individuals at all levels – Cross-functional and Executive leadership. Settings include formal, informal, one-on-one, meeting, group presentations and written / e-mail interactions.
- Key behavioral & interpersonal characteristics: Customer-focused, team player, solid interpersonal skills, relationship builder, positive energy, attention to detail, passion to learn, coachable, respectful, integrity, organized and self-motivated.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong organizational, execution skills, attention to details, bias for action, ability to balance multiple competing projects
- Critical thinker who is able to move between the weeds and high-level strategy
- Experience interviewing and collecting information from users, stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Development and execution of effective marketing engagement and retention programs across all lines of business
- Execution and delivery of customer strategies tied to tenure/attributes leveraging insights and analytics
- Coordinate and manage projects to enhance customer experience
- Develop key metrics to measure success of campaigns that contribute to call reduction and improved retention
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.