Manager, Enterprise Security Risk Group (eSRG) - Remote (Job ID 2112172)
Categories General Management, Corporate, Cybersecurity
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The Manager, eSRG Consulting, is a key member of ASG’s security risk consulting team, the Enterprise Security Risk Group (eSRG), which focuses on delivering Security Risk Management Services (SRMS) to clients in a traditional consultant-to-client relationship.
The manager is responsible for scheduling/coordinating/tracking the Principals’ delivery of the services outlined in the eSRG Services section below. The manager contributes to the project or program’s success by handling the operational needs of a project and by providing subject matter expertise on the content of the client work. This involves preparing written documents, serving on cross-functional teams, tracking/creating project metrics, investigating and resolving defects, reviewing plans/drawings while maintaining a rolling financial accounting of assigned projects.
Strategic Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the building of eSRG as an industry-leading brand for Enterprise Security Risk Management within ASG, its clients and the security industry
- Assist in driving the adoption of the eSRG methodology throughout the organization
- Establish/maintain peer-to-peer relationships with security leaders within ASG’s current and potential client organizations
Areas where eSRG provides security risk management services includes, and are not limited to:
- Strategic Risk Management (Physical & Cyber)
- Security Standards Development
- Program Development
- Process Optimization
- Performance Metrics
- Functional Requirements
- Testing Emerging Technologies
- End to End Managed Services
- Program Management
- Strategic and Capital Plans
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
OPERATIONAL: PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- Plans and coordinates project related activities for eSRG projects
- Works closely with Principals to support their estimating, sales related activities, and are required to execute contracted business with the client
- Coordinates the internal and external resources needed to execute projects
- Develops and implements project plans and strategies necessary to ensure the delivery of quality products and programs
- Facilitates procedures to address changes in scope, design, contract price, implementation plans or other activities as required
- Maintains project schedules and coordinates task scheduling with the eSRG Principals and other disciplines
- Monitors and manages the performance of sub-consultants; and escalates performance issues to the project leader
- Maintains all records of job status, job changes, and facilitates the preparation and processing of reports for internal and external use
- Implements quality assurance program to continuously improve eSRG operations.
- Develops eSRG processes to improve efficiency and quality of eSRG operations.
- Establishes metrics to measure success of the eSRG team.
- Develops and maintains relationships with clients and ensures satisfaction on projects.
OPERATIONAL: eSRG BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Monitors the business of the eSRG consulting team
- Provides periodic forecasts of labor requirements
- Keeps team members and partners informed of eSRG operations
- Assists management in monthly project progress billing, job costing, and revenue forecasting
- Ensures proper job management and cost control by reviewing project financial statements
SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT: DOMAIN EXPERTISE
- Adds value to client deliverables
- Provides insight on proposal and client rough order of magnitude implementation estimates
- Participates in the creation of client deliverables
- Shares their knowledge of Physical Security, Electronic Access Control, Visual Surveillance, Intrusion Detection, Corporate Security, Loss Prevention, Cyber Security, Risk/Resilience/Continuity and CPTED
- Supports Principals during strategy sessions, field surveys and audits, and report writing
- Some travel may be required
- BS/BA in Business, Security Management, Criminal Justice, Engineering, Information Security or an equivalent amount of experience (+five years) in related fields is required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The individual must present a professional image of ASG at all times. The core competencies listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents.
- Must have experience, Knowledge / Skill / Ability (KSA) to capture data, concepts, observations and themes, and effectively express them in writing. Ability to write reports, proposals, scopes of work, change orders, training and marketing materials. Ability to provide feedback to eSRG team member deliverables.
Public Speaking Ability:
- Must have experience, KSA, and be naturally comfortable with effectively speaking to individuals, groups of all sizes, senior leaders and Clients in a variety of settings including in the field, offices, classrooms, auditoriums and via video links.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure. Ability to compute billing rates, ratios, percentages,profitability and other financial calculations, and to create and interpret the data in a visual manner.
- Must have the ability to solve multi-variable problems in situations where limited or no standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, visual, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have strong knowledge of Microsoft products, including Office, Presentation and Excel.
- Working knowledge of AutoCad, Revit and Bluebeam is a plus.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Interfaces with eSRG team members, Estimating, Engineering, Project Management, Operations, Executive Management Team, Service Department, Sales Department, Business Development, vendors and sub-consultants. There are times when you will be an individual contributor and times when you will be a leader. You must be able to be comfortable and able to succeed in both roles.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.