NA Data Reporting Analyst (Job ID 2012530)
Categories Administrative, Corporate
The National Accounts Reporting Analyst will build and maintain dashboards using business intelligence software such as Power BI or Tableau. They will contribute to organizational improvement by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports, and introducing process improvements throughout the reporting process. They may develop databases and systems for inputting, managing, and securing an organization’s data. They use their familiarity with SQL and servers, MAS Databases, and other reporting tools to design and deploy these systems, frequently collaborating with IT professionals to troubleshoot systems and train employees on their use.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. The National Accounts Reporting Analyst may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed and other duties as assigned.
- Design, build, and maintain dashboards for use by the National Accounts departments
- Maintain databases and reporting tools
- Meet with staff and provide training on the use of dashboards and reporting tools
- Build ad hoc custom reports for leadership
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned
- Familiarity with Mastermind Business/Monitoring data tables.
- SQL Proficiency
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills, including both verbal and written.
- Data research and analysis.
- 1-3 years of reporting/analytical experience or equivalent bachelor’s degree.
- Tableau and Power BI experience required.
- Project management experience preferred.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.