NAO Sales Account Manager (Job ID 2012180)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Full Time
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
Successful ADT Sales Reps have creative lead-generating techniques and the drive to exceed sales goals. You’ll use your strong communication and selling skills to present innovative security solutions to customers. Ready to become an Everyday Hero and make a difference by helping others protect what matters most to them?
- Sales minded
I help stay more than a few steps ahead of intruders. - Sean T., Sales
- Perform proactive client care calls to External and Internal customers.
- Promote the full product line and services offered.
- Coordinate with National Account Managers, local branches and authorized subcontractors to perform site surveys and assist with preparation of sales paperwork (proposals, bid packages, permits, contracts, etc).
- Provide both oral and written presentations to potential customers explaining the operation of their equipment and applicable services.
- Ensure accuracy of data in Mastermind.
- Prepare formal correspondence in response to customer’s questions or concerns.
- Ensure that all customer correspondence is responded to or forwarded to the appropriate department within 24 hours of receipt in the department.
- Track statistical information as needed for the department and compile data into reports that are submitted to management in a timely manner.
- Handle escalated customer calls as needed.
- Complete projects as requested by management.
- Position may require mandatory overtime when necessary to meet company metrics.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Oversee daily tasks of Account Coordinators
- Upgrade and/or enhance supervisory skills by participating in available classes, training, and seminars continuously.
- Train, coach and mentor Coordinators and Trainees on all duties.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of industry and company operations.
- Knowledge of all sales, installation, billing and monitoring systems which assist managing National Accounts.
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles and practices.
- Knowledge of and an advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), Internet, and other computer applications.
- Knowledge of Company policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
- Must possess strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize and maintain multiple assignments.
- Must have strong project management skills.
- Must have excellent listening skills.
- Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Must be self-motivated and project a professional attitude.
- Must have excellent teambuilding, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
- Ability to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Normal office environment.
- Work hours as required to support company metrics.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and three years experience working on security related projects to include three years of installation, service, billing or monitoring experience related to the CCTV, Intercom, IDS and access control system industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- May be required based on requirements of certain State and local regulations