NAS Billing Coordinator (Job ID 2110462)
Category Customer Service
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for maintaining electronic copies of all customer signed documentation in Docuware. Proactively monitor customer account set up to ensure that billing requirements are always met. Ensures that National Account billing is reviewed daily. Assists with the procedures required for the completion of the month end close process.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, the National Account Support Billing Coordinator may be expected to perform some or all of the duties listed.
- Reviews unapplied payments in the system in an effort to get them properly applied.
- Ensures that copies of all contract paperwork and COC’s are uploaded to Docuware and saved according to the proper parameters.
- Review customer billing reports to ensure that the integrity of the initial account set up is maintained.
- Ensure new locations are added and set up with the correct billing cycle, frequency, etc.
- Review and process close out paperwork (COC’s) in MasterMind as needed so that customers are properly billed for Installations.
- Review Service jobs in “Final QC” status in MasterMind daily for National Account customers and ensure proper billing of these jobs.
- Distributes monthly billings as needed.
- Updates new account information, changes, cancellations, etc. on a daily basis into the billing system.
- Responsible for completing all assigned activities from the monthly closing schedule.
- Works with National Account Support Billing Analyst to resolve any problems or questions relating to billing.
- Initiates appropriate follow-up action on mail returned as undeliverable or unclaimed.
- Responsible for neatness of work area, security of files and reports.
- Assists in special projects as needed.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- No Supervisory Responsibilities Required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of CMS billing systems and services.
- Knowledge of Protection One's policies and an understanding of state and federal laws.
- Knowledge of GAAP, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Spreadsheet Knowledge required.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with the alarm industry.
- Knowledge of and a proficiency in using Computer and Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook), and Internet.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Must be very organized and detail oriented.
- Frequent need for creativity and problem analysis.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Normal office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to two experience working on security related projects to include two years of experience related to the CCTV, Intercom, IDS and access control system industry.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
- None required.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.