NAS Coordinator - Irving, TX (Job ID 2112262)
Categories Security Installation & Service, Field
- Establish good working relationships with Internal customers directly related to the support of National Account Customers.
- Perform daily follow-up with local offices regarding service, billing, and other support related inquiries received from National Account Customers or National Account Management Specialists.
- Distribute, coordinate, and follow-up through to completion (if necessary) customer requests via their dedicated @Protection1 email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Promote the full product line and services offered by Protection 1.
- Obtain accurate central station information required for the monitoring and service of the account.
- Assist the installation, service, and billing departments as required.
- Perform account audits and updates as requested or required.
- Make credit adjustments to accounts when necessary.
- Work with the branches and Monitoring department to research and resolve customer issues.
- Perform all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Position may require mandatory overtime.
- None required.
- Knowledge of Closed Circuit Television, Access Control, Burglary, Holdup, Fire Alarm and Fire Suppression Systems.
- Computer skills with expertise in word processing, preferable Microsoft Office and database applications, and advanced presentation skills with proficiency in Power Point.
- Must have good customer service skills and be able to apply tact, diplomacy, reason and logic.
- Must have strong communication skills, including written, to assist internal and external customers.
- Requires skills in business math, interpersonal relations, judgment, and listening.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; twist; use hands to handle; push; pull or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Must be able to carry a lap top computer and other necessary demonstration equipment when visiting customers.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Must be able to travel as needed to visit customers, P-1 branches and authorized subcontractors.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and one to two years’ experience working on security related projects to include two years of experience related to the CCTV, Intercom, IDS and access control system industry.
- Associates degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- None required
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.