Product Knowledge and Support Associate (Job ID 2015455)
Category Customer Service
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- 75% Call Handling Service Level Required
- Average Call Handle Time 243 seconds
- Average Speed of Answer/LCW 59secs or less
- Transfer Rate 5% or less
- Average Hold Time 120 seconds
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives approx. 150-200 inbound calls from technicians and customers in the field
- Handles all calls with “one call” resolution with minimal transfers to resolve technician or customer request
- Performs normal job progression for technicians (Enroute, Onsite, Clear and Billing) when mobility software is non-functional
- Assigns next job to service technicians when applicable
- Make the necessary and appropriate decision to dispatch an authorized service provider when on-site service is required.
- Effectively utilize customer service skills, technical abilities and ADT resources to satisfy our customer’s equipment needs.
- Installation Confirmation Call handling from calls routed from West IVR
- Provides quality service to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintain individual performance relative to inbound phone answer rates, customer satisfaction and ADT quality standards
- Master Mind Testing Procedures when applicable software is non-functioning
- Coordinates with Productivity Specialist with customer scheduling related issues
- Schedule a technician for customer when necessary when over the phone troubleshooting cannot be resolved.
- High School or equivalent degree required, college degree preferred.
- Minimum of (1) year of Customer Service experience required
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to type at least25 wpm
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic knowledge of computer applications.
- Comprehends and learns department practices, rules and regulations.
- Speaks clearly and concisely.
- Effectively communicates with a diverse population.
- Reacts and thinks quickly and effectively in difficult situations.
- Follows written and oral instructions/direction.
- Ability to locate informational resources as needed.
- Proficient with prioritizing decisions based upon multiple criteria and identifiable standards of policies and procedures.
- Able to read maps.
- Multi-tasking in various situations.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to adapt to change as business needs require.