Product Manager - Software (Job ID 2110107)
Categories General Management, Corporate
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Summary:Commercial Software Product Manager is responsible for defining and driving the strategic direction of the Commercial software product roadmaps and ensuring they align with the goals of the organization. The Software Product Manager will partner with the business and engineering teams to spec new products/features and work with go to market teams to bring them to market. The Product Manager will also provide key strategic and tactical direction to vendor partners. Actions and decisions made by the Product Manager will affect current and future sales strategies, partner relationships, markets, application of technology, and overall growth of the Commercial customer software experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent business experience
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Experience with usability testing and analyzing user feedback and behavior
- A well-developed knowledge of key business processes within the ADT environment is preferred.
- Experience presenting and speaking to wide-ranging audiences (including senior executives), customer visits, webinars, trade shows and industry events
- Strong background in business principles, practices and procedures
- Experience developing applications and platforms and bringing them to market
- Project management skills to execute a product roadmap, moving a project from inception to completion.
- Proven ability to work on a team and independently on multiple high priority projects within a limited span of time.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.