Recruitment Lead - High Volume (Irving, TX)
Categories Human Resources, Corporate
ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse® interactive home and business solutions, and health services, meet a range of customer needs for today’s active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, ADT helps provide peace of mind to nearly seven million customers, and it employs approximately 17,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Reports to the Director of Talent Acquisition, the ADT Recruitment Team Lead of Talent Acquisition is responsible for recruiting – to include sourcing, screening and qualifying exceptional candidates. Will also be responsible for pulling daily Contact Center reports for all locations; assist and support in the training of new Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators as well as Sourcer’s. Will identify and share best practices throughout the Contact Center Organizations. This position is also responsible for providing a superior candidate experience throughout the hiring process, leveraging the latest recruitment technology as well as the highly respected ADT brand at every opportunity. The role requires a recruiting professional who is able to demonstrate unparalleled integrity and high energy while working under minimal supervision.
- He/She will manage the entire recruiting life-cycle, actively participating in all staffing related activities and cross functional projects
- Will act as a first escalation for Contact Center based recruiting issues – if resolution is not possible, will escalate to the Director.
- Will act as a trainer to new recruiters focusing on Contact Center hiring.
- Leverage diverse "toolbox" of creative and traditional sourcing techniques, efficiently screening candidate resumes against required skill sets
- Nurture relationships with prospective talent to effectively market and sell opportunities with ADT
- Collaborate with hiring managers and business partners to anticipate and meet evolving hiring needs
- Coordinate and schedule pre-employment assessments and skill testing
- Track and report key recruitment metrics. Organize and conduct candidate searches in ADT's applicant tracking system to assure OFCCP compliance
- Determine and implement strategic candidate selection strategies and vacancy advertising campaigns
- Demonstrate company values through behaviors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of three (3) plus years required, five (5) plus years strongly preferred of demonstrated successful full-cycle and/or high-volume recruiting leadership experience
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the ability to learn other applications and programs as needed
- Exceptional organization and customer service skills
- Must be proficient in Taleo
- Ability to simultaneously interact with internal hiring managers representing multiple business units
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure