Remote Customer Service Level II (Job ID 2016188)
Category Customer Service
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Why Choose ADT?
At ADT it’s more than a job, it’s a noble purpose that defines us. We are the leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States. Every employee, from our executive leadership team to our support centers are united under one noble purpose, we help save lives for a living. We are everyday heroes. You are doing more than earning a paycheck, you’re in an important role that makes an impact in the lives of our customers every single day. Join a company of individuals with passion, commitment, drive and ambition, using and developing our talents for good at work, home and our communities.
We have an exceptional career opportunity for a Work From Home Technical Assistance Agent on our Customer Service Team.
As a Technical Assistance Agent, you know the value ADT has in our customers lives. You also know the life-saving equipment and solutions we offer to our customers. We will rely on you to help resolve customer issues through creative problem-solving, advanced customer service skills, technical expertise, creativity and passion for helping to meet their needs. You are the voice of ADT as you represent collaboration on complex issues such as coordination with any of our over 200 locations across the country to provide the best solution and highest customer service.
A day in the life of a Technical Assistance Agent can look like:
- Answering incoming and placing outbound calls to existing customers to help answer technical assistance questions and providing solutions.
- Troubleshooting ADT products and services and enhancing the customer experience through excellent communication of complex situations and solutions.
- Immediately demonstrating a strong knowledge of ADT products and services to help enhance the ADT customer experience.
- Closely working with local ADT offices to schedule service appointments or other system maintenance to help protect customers.
- We compensate based on experience.
- We offer pay differential during certain shifts, based on business needs
- We realize there are sometimes in our 24/7 business that conditions change. We offer shift differential amounts based on high volume times.
Start Date and Schedule
- This role will begin on 1/25/2021 at our Irving,TX location.
- This position will work from home, but will need to live within a 2 hour diring radious of the Irving,TX office.
When you commit to us—we commit to you. Our employees receive a comprehensive, full benefits package that includes:
- Paid virtual training – some in-person attendance may be required based on business needs.
- VDI training requirements:
- Designated place to work from home
- High speed internet. DSL, Cable or Fiber internet service with the ability to hardwire via ethernet from cable modem to your PC
- At least 25mbps to of internet to download and 15mbps to upload
- VDI training requirements:
- Full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment
- Casual, yet energetic and engaging work environments
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge)
- Tuition reimbursement, employee referral bonuses
- Potential opportunities to work from home based on business needs
- A culture of coaching, development and career growth opportunities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
We’re looking for someone with results they are proud of like:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- A minimum of one (1) year of customer service or a minimum of six (6) months of ADT Customer Service experience and in good standing
- Some college credits; degree preferred
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills and ability to prioritize multiple items at once
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.