Sr. Programmer Analyst
Categories Information Technology
The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada for homes and businesses, people on-the-go and their network. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT delivers same-day service and live answer within seconds in customer operations, helping customers feel more safe and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 17,500 people throughout North America. More information is available at www.adt.com.
Senior Programmer Analyst
The Senior Programmer/Analyst’s role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain new software applications to satisfy business requirements. This includes writing, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications. The Senior Programmer/Analyst will design, recommend, and implement solutions to business needs, and be on a team responsible for applications vital to the business. This individual will also provide mentoring, support and guidance to team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Translate business requirements and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, test, debug, document, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Collaborate with business analysts, programmers, and end users in conceptualizing and developing new software applications and features.
- Demonstrate responsibility for the successful operation of applications.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to team members.
- Provide 3rd level support to help desk personnel.
Education/Work Experience Required:
- Four (4) year degree or equivalent experience
- 4 - 6 yrs
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiar with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Consistent customer focus.
- Maintains drive for results.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
ADT LLC is an EEO Employer
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at www.adt.com