Team Coach, Inbound Customer Care Monitoring (Job ID 2012395)
Category Contact Center
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
As the Team Coach, you will be responsible for the leadership and execution of day-to-day operations for a team of approximately 20 Customer Service agents. In this position you will monitor and review performance reports, provide real time coaching and feedback, deliver disciplinary action, handle and resolve escalation calls/customer surveys, and ensure your team is delivering exceptional customer service.
Key skills and abilities include strong relationship building & customer service skills, change management and ability to drive sustainable outcomes.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide continuous feedback and coaching to improve key performance metrics and maintain high quality customer experience.
Conduct weekly team meetings to discuss goals, product updates, changes in company guidelines and any other policy matters.
Ability to effectively communicate and addresses issues such as employee retention, company processes, and policy updates to drive sustainable outcomes while enhancing overall call center culture and employee engagement.
- Effectively manages escalations and customer surveys by ensuring appropriate accountability, sense of urgency, communication and ensuring the closed-loop is followed through to closure.
- Provide resources & technical education on troubleshooting for various types of control panels, resolve customer inquiries and billing issues
Foster team building and group dynamics, provide career development, planning and opportunities.
Ability to balance competing priorities and effectively communicate business performance goals and company initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Two year degree in business, liberal arts or other related program is preferred.
- Two (2) years experience in a customer service related position
- Two (2) years experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably in a service environment managing non-exempt level employees.
- Managerial and excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Must be PC proficient
- Must have understanding of call center dynamics and key measurements
- Some knowledge of call center programs such asAspect, NICE, CMS, Nexidia, Auto-dialershelpful.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.