Training Moderator (Job ID 2111141)
Category Contact Center
At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit www.adtcommercial.com or follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
The training moderator will work with the trainers to prep for and moderate in-person classroom training sessions as well as virtual training sessions conducted on Zoom and Microsoft teams. The Training Moderator will use strong interpersonal, written, and visual communication skills to bring together text, images, video and audio to communicate and educate ADT employees with various learning solutions. This includes asking and answering engaging questions in the chat, use of virtual break out rooms, taking and debriefing calls virtually with our employees, and nonverbal engagements (i.e., raising hands, speed up, go slower, break time, lunch time, etc. with the trainer).
Moderates Chats in Zoom and Microsoft teams for virtual led training classes including but not limited to:
- Engaging questions in chat and vocally on the virtual call.
- Effective use of nonverbal engagements (i.e., raise hand, slow down, speed up, break, lunch, monitoring camera usage).
- Effective use of break out rooms for role playing and activities.
- Effective use of Zoom annotation (virtual white board).
- Call taking while on camera and screen sharing and debrief with class after call to check for knowledge transfer.
- Checks employee data in LMS is up to date and organized for class.
- Maintains training weekly update and communicates frequently with trainer and managers .
- Raises performance and behavior concerns real time to training coach.
- Provides virtual support and mentoring to trainees
- May be asked to work to support monitoring and customer CARE in times of high volume.
- Supports training coaches on various projects
- High school diploma
- Demonstrable experience as a Moderator of similar content
- Situation awareness for when people “go and go” from on-line classes
- Documentation of employee progress
- Document behaviors of employees during class
- Address class issues and questions with employees through chat or one-on-one
- Address technical (computer) issues as they arise
- Proven experience as a subject matter expert (SME) of content covered
- Strong administrative and logistical abilities
- Openness to feedback
- Display strong emotional intelligence
- Committed to shaping and driving culture of learning
ADT Commercial LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.