Administrator Support (Job ID 2012776)
Category Business Development
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate all express activation sales by confirming contract acceptance and appointment confirmation with customers via both inbound and outbound calls. Verify that the reactivations processed by the express activation team are closed accurately in our Sales Force and MMB systems to ensure that NSC Sales contribution, Sales commissions and customer billing are accurate.
- Facilitate several hourly/daily processes regarding P1 sales in the P1MMB and Sale Pilot systems to confirm that all are entered correctly, working with local branches to ensure all have the information necessary to secure the sale and correct compensation.
- Responsible for auditing all disconnect service requests submitted by the NSC sales teams to ensure all were processed correctly. Work with the NSC and Partner management team for coaching opportunities and corrections.
- Facilitate the Onboarding process for the NSC Sales team and our Partner Centers. Partner with the sales centers and work through trouble shooting with issues that may arise regarding access and train other ADT groups on the onboarding process. Complete the Onboarding process of loading local branch sales reps in our systems for correct lead assignment and compensation
- Navigate both Inbound and outbound calls to reach potential customers that have requested information and provide them assistance regarding ADT’s products and services. Refer prospects to the correct group/team to assist with their specific need.
- Facilitate the Share point site administration and content. Maintain information stored and ensure access is managed and reviewed timely for changes. Work with NSC Leadership and Marketing to review content and make recommendations for edits
- Responsible for managing the NSC Simon Boards, working with NSC leadership on content and ensuring that the information provided is current and relevant.
- Responsible for the bulk uploading process into the Telemar and Sales Force systems. Handle daily/weekly upload requests. Audit after load completion to ensure accuracy. Identify errors immediately and report to requester any concerns or issues. Work with Outbound leadership and IT on resolving any upload concerns.
- Maintain Sales & Service Office territories by continually updating zip code assignments; facilitate Territory Management requests and changes, town splits, and ensure changes provide complete coverage for zips and order types. Work with Field Leadership on any mass changes impacting sales distributions and reporting.
- Execute for the Local Sales branches, the updating of leads, representative order types, hours and calendars. Manage the access and hierarchy of all Resi and SMB sales reps, ensuring that reporting of leads and sales data is accurate in the Telemar and Sales Force systems. Provide support and on the job training for field users in local branches for Sales Force navigation and reporting options.
- Provide training and support for new local branch office management in becoming familiar with the Sales Force system
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year with ADT and two+ years of administrative/data management experience.
- Sales Force / Matrix, ADT MMB, P1 MMB, Sales Pilot, SharePoint, Nice, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, & Excel), Telemar, Informix experiences a requirement.
- Understanding of telemarketing call center environment and software.
- Knowledge of sales/services operations a plus.
- Ability to multi task and pay attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and call handling skills.
- Flexible schedule and able to work extra hours as needed for special projects.
- Able to work within a small team on both individual and group projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- 35 wpm accurate typing.