Bilingual Customer Care Associate (Job ID 2011699)
Category Customer Service
At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most.
You are helping to save lives for a living! You are passionate about helping others, comfortable with change, have the ability to identify problems and provide solutions. You multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve technical issues, and comfortably navigate customer problems over the phone. You’re not only here to answer customer questions, help fix technical issues, but to also provide an incredible customer experience!
ADT is hiring for Bilingual (Spanish and English) Customer Care Associates to join our team! We have classes that starting in April and May with various schedules. Must be able to work weekend shifts. The starting salary is $14.12 to $16.81 depending on experience plus shift differential for qualifying schedules and an additional $1.00 for language premium.
Why do you want to be an Everyday Hero? Why ADT?
• ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
• (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401IK with 5% matching.
• Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.).
• Tuition Reimbursement.
• A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
• Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college ideal; degree preferred
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Successful completion of online pre-employment assessment
ADTLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed tohaving a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a cultureand environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve ourcustomers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the besttalent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.