Bilingual Customer Service Associate (Job ID 1914930)
Category Customer Service
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Process in-bound and outbound calls to the point of resolution, including but not limited to customer service inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance pertaining to system use, maintenance and customer account information.
- Troubleshoot specific system operational problems encountered by customers and attempt to provide immediate solutions.
- Update database files and customer account information to insure accurate account information is being processed and represented.
- Schedule service appointments for technicians at the branch office locations via MMB or Telemar to insure efficient and effective system maintenance or component installation. Utilizing contacts within OSC when necessary to obtain the best service for the customer.
- Research payment history and billing via MMB Billing or Informix to determine the source of a problem and provide an immediate answer to the problem or inquiry.
- Use increased DOA to negotiate and aid in customer complaints, including labor disputes
- Work closely with local offices, OSC, CRD, or any other department or contact deemed necessary on requests that are initiated by the customer but cannot be performed by ARC.
- Support peers through sharing of best practices and encouragement which includes but is not limited to actively participating in Team Meetings, Group Chat, and Blogs while exhibiting an overall positive attitude
- Utilize FOSE principles on every call. Be able to quickly identify customers’ personality by using BCL techniques and adapting to compliment customers’ traits. Must be able to handle escalated situations through confidence in decision making, empathy, courtesy and concern for the customer and their issue.
- Must effectively enforce company policies without alienating the customer.
- Will resolve customer complaints independently with minimal management involvement.
- Be flexible and willing to attend any new or recurrent training deemed necessary to the position.
- Special projects as required by management.
- Other duties as assigned including offline follow up work, projects, and assisting with inbound call volume.
- High school diploma or equivalent, is required.
- Minimum 6 months experience with ADT in CSG Role
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to the customer service experience while exhibiting the ARC state of mind
- Has met or exceeded performance expectations and is in current good standing with ADT
- Superior problem solving skills and an ability to work independently, outstanding written and oral communication skills and a passion for excellence is a must.
- Must have the ability to asses a situation, make sound judgments, and execute solutions in a timely manner
- Must be able to effectively adapt to accelerating changes
- Must be able to effectively turn defensive situations into supportive long term relationships
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.