Collections Representative (Job ID 2011586)
Category Customer Service
- This position will start Monday, April 27th
- 5-week training period Monday – Friday 6:45am – 3:15pm (paid training)
- Work schedule after training Monday – Friday 12:30pm – 9:00pm (weekends off)
- Base pay plus eligible for quarterly bonuses and shift differential for qualifying schedules
- Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
- Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate.
- Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
- Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
- Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis
- other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) to Two (2) years of Collections experience.
- Basic typing ability, ability to multi-task, basic math skills, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- PC experience and/or the ability to learn basic functions.
ADTLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed tohaving a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a cultureand environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve ourcustomers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the besttalent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.