Customer Care Associate (Job ID 1914605)
Category Customer Service
ADTInc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions inthe United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-goand digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, andbacked by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superiorcustomer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helpingcustomers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Floridaand employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For moreinformation, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook andInstagram.
You are helping to save lives for a living! You are passionate about helping others, comfortable with change, have the ability to identify problems and provide solutions. You multitask across systems and applications, analyze and resolve technical issues, and comfortably navigate customer problems over the phone. You’re not only here to answer customer questions, help fix technical issues, but to also provide an incredible customer experience!
Are you ready for the New Year?
ADT is hiring for CustomerCare Associates to join our amazing team of care professionals. Newhire training class to start January 20th,2020. We are looking to fill schedules for 1st and 2nd shift for this class. Flexibilitya plus! Pay rate based on previous call center experience and ranges from $14.12 to$16.81 plus shift differential pay for qualifying shifts.
Why do you want to be an Everyday Hero? Why ADT?
- ADT offers full benefits on the 1st of the month after 30 days of employment.
- (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401IK with 5% matching.
- Paid vacation time (We all need to recharge our batteries at some point.).
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- A great environment. Everyone says it. We mean it.
- Opportunity for Career growth? Of course! Employee referral bonuses? Absolutely!
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Some college ideal; degree preferred
- Call center experience highly preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of customer service experience required
- Technical aptitude, problem solving skills
- Successful completion of online pre-employment assessment
ADTLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed tohaving a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a cultureand environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve ourcustomers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the besttalent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.