Customer Service Collection Specialist (Job ID 2010147)
Category Customer Service
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
- Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate.
- Area within ADT if issue is not within the scope of account services.
- Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
- Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
- Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis.
- Interface with SSO on billing service related issues.
- other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) toTwo (2) years of Collections experience.
- Basic typing ability, ability to multi-task, basic math skills, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- PC experience and/or the ability to learn basic functions.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.