Customer Service Collections Representative (Job ID 1914616)
Category Customer Service
ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security and automation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes and businesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT is headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughout North America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Respond to customer questions, resolve issues within scope of responsibility, utilize the dispute management system to log and distribute service or other related issues that are causing payment to be withheld, and cannot be resolved in Account Services.
- Answer general billing related questions, resolve billing issues, assist and direct customer to appropriate.
- Area within ADT if issue is not within the scope of account services.
- Meet pre-determined departmental standards for productivity and quality measures.
- Initiate outbound calls to correct credit card payment errors, determine appropriate account number to post unidentified payments, Update account information, determine if service issues have been addressed.
- Participate on internal quality/continuous improvement teams on a rotational basis.
- Interface with SSO on billing service related issues.
- other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) toTwo (2) years of Collections experience.
- Basic typing ability, ability to multi-task, basic math skills, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- PC experience and/or the ability to learn basic functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the best talent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.