Customer Service Sales Specialist (Job ID 2011600)
Category Business Development
At ADT, we’ve been in thebusiness of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home securityprovider serving residential and business customers, our people are ourmost important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers tolive more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect whatmatters most.
To receive telephone calls from relocating customers and successfully position the call for a sale or to schedule a field appointment for an outside sales representative.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take qualified customers through critical selling path of gathering information, determining needs and scheduling installation appointment or scheduling an appointment for a field sales representative.
- Must be a subject matter expert on relocation offers and promotions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by providing a high level of service to retain customer.
- Work with other business units to resolve relocation issues, i.e. service, technical, credit/adjustments, etc).
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrated sales ability, including closing skills.
- Ability to probe, conduct needs analysis and make appropriate recommendations.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks in a high call volume environment.
- Basic typing\PC experience required.
ADTLLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We are committed tohaving a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best to foster a cultureand environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal is to serve ourcustomers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when we have the besttalent working in an environment where employees feel included and recognized.Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.