Director of Salesforce Service Cloud - Remote (Job ID 2110564)
NationwideCategory Contact Center
Implement Service Cloud for Care and Retention organizations replacing current homegrown system for Customer Service Agent Desktop, and drive improved Customer Experience and improve agent efficiency.
- Salesforce Service Cloud system implementation: End to end ownership of project management, business requirements, architecture, use cases, API design, UX design, customer experience, system configuration, testing, and deployment; using an agile approach, working closely with ADT IT and System Integration partner.
- Deep expertise in Salesforce architecture, data migration, object setup, process builder, workflow, data hygiene management.
- Deep expertise in Design Thinking, creating wireframes, UX Design for a variety of use cases (case management, gamification, next best action, etc.)
- Collaborate with CX Leadership team and Director, CX Technology on CX Journey, Process design, Deployment, Stakeholder management.
- Partner with Director, CX Technology as the Program SME (subject matter expert) for detailed application design
- Translate requirements into delivered technical solutions that optimize long term TCO and using Salesforce best practices
- Manage scope, timelines, budget and communicate status, risks, and issues to stakeholders to ensure that the project's outcomes are achieved as defined, within budget and on time.
- Collaborate closely with Data & Reporting teams
- Collaborate closely with training and content teams
Indirectly manage deliverables by coordinating with a team of 20-30 including BA, developers, testers, IT, PMs, process SMEs, across the entire program lifecycle. 3 direct reports
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience as a consultant, developer or architect
- At least 1 full cycle Salesforce Service Cloud implementation experience for a mid to large sized company
- Broad Salesforce experience (Sales cloud, Marketing Cloud) or similar CRM systems experience is a plus
- Certifications from Salesforce.com in Development, Administration and Architecture desirable
- Prior call center experience is a plus
- Strong project planning, verbal, presentation, facilitation and written communication skills
- Ability to mentor and develop staff.